About Alan Terlinsky, M.D.
Dr. Terlinsky’s Background:
Let me tell you about my credentials. I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and the Endocrinology of the hormonal distrubrances of men and women.
I am certified by the American Academy for Anti-aging and Restorative Medicine.
I have been prescribing human identical bioidentical hormones for over 10 years in the DC–VA–MD–WV Metro Area.
I belong to and go to the annual meetings of:
- Endocrine Society
- American College of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Society of Hypertension,
- North American Menopause Society
- National Kidney Foundation,
- American Society of Bariatric Medicine
- Androgen Excess
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association of America
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- Academy for Anti-aging and Restorative Medicine
I am certified by the American Academy for Anti-aging and Restorative Medicine, which is the fastest growing medical specialty worldwide.
I have teaching appointments at two medical schools, Georgetown (from where I graduated) and GW.
I am a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, FACP.
I have been prescribing human identical (bioidentical) hormones for over 10 years.
I practice Integrative and Functional Medicine and take a holistic approach to women and men’s anti-aging/restorative medicine programs, a part of which is human bioidentical hormone replacement.
My prime goal for women and men is to reduce risk factors, improve quality of life, prevent premature aging, and decrease the risk of developing chronic disease such as cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Questions? Please Click Here to email Dr. Alan Terlinsky